Here's my little disclaimer of sorts: No I don't hate the people that write these reviews and no I don't actually think they are COMPLETE morons, this is just how I choose to vent ^_~

Monday, March 15, 2010

STAR reviewer

REVIEW FOR: BACK TO THE FUTURE III

"This movie is the best
science fiction I have ever watched. And I'm comparing this to the big ones: star trek, star wars, stargate, and a thousand others (including the first two of this series.) This is the best of all of them. The first two were fantastic, and I gave them both five stars. I would give this one six, if I could. I have rented this movie at least a hundred times, memorized the script, and it is still fun to watch. get it now!"
-=-=-=-=-=-
I'm just amused by the fact that the movies that came to this reviewers mind all involve the word "star". ^_^ (that's my smiley face, it proves that I'm amused not peeved haha)



No comments:

Post a Comment