Here's my little disclaimer of sorts: No I don't hate the people that write these reviews and no I don't actually think they are COMPLETE morons, this is just how I choose to vent ^_~

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Fonda Trinity

This review is for the film "12 Angry Men"

"The ultimate play-cum-film, and an utter joy to watch. Lee J. Cobb and Peter Fonda are absolutely mesmerizing, and the ensemble as a whole is top notch. On top of everything, it is Sidney Lumet's first feature film. If you have not seen 12 Angry Men, go see it...now."


Reason why I would be willing to cut this person some slack, I can't remember peoples names most of the time and there is bound to be a mix up BUT if this person really does think that PETER Fonda was in this film then we have a problem. In this case the Father isn't the Son (and he isn't the daughter either). Here are some pictures and DOBs to clear things up in regards to the Fonda clan.



Henry Jaynes Fonda (May 16, 1905 - August 12, 1982) : head of the Fonda clan

Peter Fonda (February 23, 1940)


Jane Fonda (December 21, 1937)

I hope this helps in telling these 3 Fondas apart ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment