Here's my little disclaimer of sorts: No I don't hate the people that write these reviews and no I don't actually think they are COMPLETE morons, this is just how I choose to vent ^_~

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

To Be or Not To Be


To commemorate my first car accident* here is a review for Pixar's "Cars":


"I thought this was the same thing as the Lion King. Just think about for a second. Except of course with cars. I hate this movie. From begining to end I

wanted this film to be over. I can't see how anyone would give this movie more than two stars."



Ok, I'll admit it, through the haze of my headache I have managed to see some similarities between "Cars" and "The Lion King" but saying that they are the same is going a bit too far. Hmmm... "The Lion King" is basically Shakespeare's "Hamlet" so if TLK and Cars are one and the same does that make Lightning McQueen THE melancholy Danish Prince? I can see it all now, Owen Wilson uttering these words: "To be a race car, or not to be a race car- That is the question: whether 'tis nobler in the mind to travel down the fast lane, or to..." I give up haha ^_^



*don't worry, I hit two (yes two >_>) stationary cars in the OCC parking lot. I'm fine, my car is... also fine

1 comment:

  1. I definitely did not notice similarities between the Lion King and Cars, but then I wasn't really paying attention.

    ReplyDelete